Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Preview For What's To Come...

Yes, yes. I did this to you just a few posts ago about a different wedding (which I have not yet posted about), but I have people just begging me to put something up from Stephen and Katie's wedding! So here are just a few pictures. Enjoy!

A dress waiting to be worn

The very beautiful, radiant bride

The very beautiful, radiant bride 2


Happy Bridesmaids



Excited parents and nephew




Beautiful Mother-of-the-Groom



Groomsmen



Daddy walking Kate down the aisle!


"Mr. Morton, do you give your daughter, Katie...."


Love

Their first kiss!


Man and Wife!


Lord willing, more to come!

~S~
THE Morton Maiden

7 comments:

  1. Lookin' forward to more pictures. Looks like they'll be really interesting... well, I knew they would. :P

    Interesting signature there on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, if you don't mind (and have a chance!), will you give my congratulations to Katie and Stephen for me?

    :-) How are you? I don't have your e-mail...is there any way I can get it?

    Carolann S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Katie! Great pictures!I hope you all are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very beautiful!!
    CONGRATS KATIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like all went well! So happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete