Monday, February 8, 2010

Various Activities

~Stephen and Katie's Visit!~

The Kissing Couple :)


Making guacamole

Kate's Lettuce Art

Grandma R. came by to visit....


...as did Grandma and Grandpa G.!


Together

Stephen looking rather..um...annoyed?


We all gathered around the computer to watch a few movie trailers... some of which were rather intense!

We just had to stop by the coffee shop while Stephen and Katie were visiting! Here, Mrs. K. and Mrs. R. (some of the best Barista's we've ever known) are making our drinks (I love Mrs. R.'s cute "baby belly"! How exciting!)


Coffee and Chai Tea Art



Katie, Stephen, and Daddy


Uncle David, Aunt Beth, Grandma, Eden, and Natalie also stopped by the coffee shop for a short bit!

We love being with our cousins!

Visiting

Aaaww... I think Edy likes her Uncle!


Family!

Portrait Art


~A Birthday Party~
The Birthday Girl and me

Eden talking to S.

Me with Natalie and her doll, Natalie :)

Yes, Natalie's eyes are closed, but it's the best one with Aunt Beth and her purply girlies!

Uncle David singing a song to Edy :D

Trying to get a picture of Uncle David and Aunt Amy results in a few laughs

A few laughs, indeed :D

Brother and Sister

Mumzie and Me

The Carpenter gladly cleaning up the guacamole bowl

Too cute!


Mirror Art


~ Celebrating Grandpa and Grandma's Anniversary~

Love you, Grandpa and Grandma!


~Evening with Uncle Rich, Aunt Beth, and the Kids~

Aunt Beth and Uncle Rich

Uncle Rich fixing a flat tire :/

Marbles!

Marble Art

Brendan and Bryce trying Star Fruit!

5 comments:

  1. I still gotta try that coffee shop.. all that you keep saying about it makes me wanna try it. :D

    So, what did Brendan and Bryce think of the starfruit? The few times that I've had the things, they were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is the best coffee shop around, that's for sure!

    Bryce loved the starfruit, and Brendan basically thought it was interesting. :)

    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!! Thanks for posting!!! I am sad I forgot to steal...I mean copy your pictures from the weekend we came a'visiting!!!

    I miss the coffee shop (and all of the british accents and movie quotes)!!!!! I wish I had a coffee shop within walking distance......

    Love the pictures of Bryce and Brendan eating starfruit!!! I miss all of my cute cousins!

    Love ya!
    ~K~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meg~
    Isn't Edy cute?!

    Kate~
    If only you would know the accents going on at the coffee shop recently.... :D

    Love ya both!
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete