Monday, March 15, 2010

~Watching Bryce and Brendan~
We had such a fun time with the boys! They had a big day of going to the library (which we didn't get any pictures of! :-( (I know.. very un-Morton-ish) and other such things!
Taking the boys to school

After our trip to the library, we went to Wendy's, and the boys got I Spy games with their meals!

Bryce and Mumzie trying out Bryce's new game

Mumzie and I making use of our lovely purse hooks. Daddy was very sweet and bought each us one so we can hang our purses on tables; a much more dignified way of storing a purse while at a restaurant than trying to fumble with it on your lap or the back of your chair!

I Spy Art

After Wendy's, we helped Bryce and Brendan with their homework (such fun! And, no, I'm not being sarcastic :))

We finished off the day with a reading-aloud of "Hank the Cow dog: The Case of the Falling Sky", a very deep book that is scientifically proven to help brain stimulation in children so they will, um, so they will...okay...maybe it's just a really goofy book that is fun to read aloud :D


~Walking~

Mumzie and Daddy

We saw quite a few bee hives!

Tree Art


~Quick Visit~
Aunt A., Cousin D., and Uncle J. stopped by!


D. showing me how he can write "0"

With Spring approaching, flowers peeping through the ground, and grass finally starting to show its face again, I can't help but think of this verse:
"The grass withereth and the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand forever"
Isaiah 40: 8

~S~
The Morton Maiden

1 comment:

  1. *GASP* NO PICTURES?!?!?!?!? Whoah. You feeling all right? :D

    That book stimulates brain power? Mabye I should try it and see if it'll help me study. I already tried Fox and Sox tonight. It just made me get frustrated because I couldn't make it through a couple rhymes. :P

    Yeah, springtime is pretty nice. There's almost no snow visible anymore, except for the one pile that was about 20-25 feet high before. Gotta admit, seeing a few flowers start to bloom is amazing. Not as amazing as the Word though. It's a much more precious thing than anything that springtime brings, even the warmer temperatures and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete