Thursday, April 15, 2010

Traveling, Part II of II

Yes, traveling! :)

JuneBug!

JuneBug has quickly learned that sticks work just as well as swords when one wants to have a sword fight! :)

Enjoying the scene

Forsythia flower

Riding the horsey

What does Pop-pum and Mum-mum have?

JuneBug loves helping!

Happy to be together

Tickles!

Happy Birthday, Meg!

JuneBug and his Pop-pum

We spent a lovely afternoon with the Vernon's!
Walking

Visiting


That's my Mr. Bean!

Marthy

Sitting on a tree

Running!

A very happy JuneBug with his two Grandmas!

My little cutie Nephew

Peaceful Walking

A horsey-back ride!

Pine cone, anyone?
I'm looking closely...and I see wheat coming out of hats, wheat coming out of a mouth, and wheat in a hand. My guess is, they like wheat :)


Genny

The Vernon's colt


J.

The Colt (I can't remember his name! :/)

W.

K. and one of her babies

Contemplative Mr. Bean

Happy Mr. Bean


Picturesque

Another walking picture

An old fence

No comments:

Post a Comment