Friday, August 20, 2010

Windmills and Birthdays

For a house-warming gift, my Great-Grandparents gave us an 8-foot tall windmill!

Grandma takes a whack :)


I have many fond memories of helping Grandpa with projects!

"Is it level?"

Yippee! It's in!

Windmill Art

~~~
After a successful windmill installation, we headed over to my Aunt and Uncle's for some birthday celebrations!
Everyone enjoyed the newly-finished screened-in-porch
Uncle J.....

..and Uncle J. :)

Aunt K.

*shakes head*

Country Girl

I love my parents :D

and, I love my Uncles :D

D. and Grandpa

Cousins (with some sun in the eyes :))

More cousins

The Morton Maiden and her Grandpa

Tickles!

Fingers pointing.... lol.... if you only knew....

Pictures, pictures, everywhere!

..and even more pictures


Look at the anticipation of being tickled!

More tickles



~S~
The Morton Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment