Saturday, September 4, 2010

Of Campfires, Sprinklers, and Sparklers

D. was excited to start the campfire


Visiting

Marshing the mellows.....I mean, roasting the marshmallows :)

More visiting


~~~

Eating an ice cream sandwich while watching children play in the sprinkler....this is the life :)

D. enjoying his Taco Bell

"Hello"

Swinging with Grandma

Such a cute "captain" of the play ship :)

"Ahoy! I spot someone..."

Grandma and D.!


Cousins

Running

Little boys....locks.....hmmm....Does not sound like a good situation :D

Huddled Cousins

Uncle T., bored with the conversation, decides to read :)

Daddy also grew tired of the conversation :)

My Aunts and Grandma

Who hasn't blocked the water flow to a sprinkler in their lifetime?

Aunt A. and Uncle J.

The little boy who walked in the air. He's such a little man!

Poor Buzz Lightyear

Aunt J., Uncle T., and Cousin I.

We miss you two!

"Look at me, I have a sparkler!"

"Ummm....Maybe I shouldn't be doing this"

Sparklers!

~S~
The Morton Maiden

No comments:

Post a Comment