Monday, April 20, 2009

Crawling already! He is growing up so fast!





Grandma has that special touch of putting babies to sleep



Handy-dandy Daddy

Mumzie visiting with Mamma V.


Huddled around a game


Baby D. and his Uncle J.


Meg listening and watching all the happenings


Little Marph and I


Mr. J. and Miss S. while playing Uno


Mr. T. reveals his cards



The men

Lunch time!



Aaahhh..refreshing


Sweet slumber


Heading into Wally-World



Baby D. loves being with his Grandpa


Inside

Now that is what I call a ceiling fan!

Art


W.: "I'm hungry, when are we going to get home??"


So sweet!


Shopping for cheese


Having fun


Shopping for water


Cutie boy wants to check out the camera


"But Auntie, why can't I touch the camera when it looks so interesting?"


Daddy's favorite section-- MEAT!!


Flying with Auntie Kate


Meg

Such a cute face!


Riding high


Visiting back home




Having fun with his Snoopy




Enjoying his Grandson

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely a different looking fan than any I've seen before. The blades seriously look very similar to propeller blades. :D

    The cheese section looks... incredible. It got me hungry enough to think it's probably good there are no pictures of the meat section. If there were I'd be going crazier. This is seriously at a Walmart? They have a better selection than ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping for the cheese was not at Wal Mart. It was at a grocery store only found in the South (well, that is, I have never seen one anywhere else except the South, but I have not traveled all over the country, either!). They really do have quite a nice selection of meats and other items, usually decent-priced, too!
    ~S~

    ReplyDelete