Monday, April 20, 2009

Our Trip To Visit Family

I shall start off with...

A picture of my dear sister and hostess



My other dear sister




Daddy and Mumzie at the dinner table





Baby D. and his Daddy






A close-up on that cutie, messy face





Happy boy (look at his teeth!!)





Big eyes





Dimples!





Carrot Art





Leaning on his Daddy--too sweet!







Like father...




Like son




Meg loves her new bag made by Auntie B.!





She also loves her scrumptious strawberry cake made by her sister-in-law!





I bet most of you have not seen this side of Meg before! :)





Grandma and Auntie




Meg




"Aw, Mom, I don't need these on right now; I'm inside!"






1 comment:

  1. Erm... no, I hadn't seen that side of Meg. Much. She must be getting corrupted by her husband. :D

    ReplyDelete