Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This 'N That

~Movie Night with Aunt Bethie and the kids~

Nettie-Beth "typing" away :)


Yours Truly while still recovering from my wisdom-teeth-extraction. Not looking very peaky, I'd say! (FYI, that last sentence would sound better if said with a British accent ;))



Bryce and Brendan with their neighbor-friend




Auntie Beth and I watching the movie ("Little Dorrit", in case anyone was curious ;))


Edy 1

Edy 2

Edy 3


~Sky~



Magnificent




Magnificent 2

~Daddy and Mumzie...~



Raking leaves

~A Bubble~

It's amazing the opportunities that kitchens provide for photos!




Verse of the day:


"Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you."


2 Corinthians 13:11


~S~
The Morton Maiden

9 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're recovering from the wisdom teeth removal. Hopefully just the teeth, not the wisdom, got removed. :D

    Sky pictures are really nice!

    That verse is really good - gives a challenge to believers, and a promise of one of the greatest things that can affect our life the most, the presence of our Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the movie? I have heard of the story is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad movie. I think I liked it.

    (Said, of course, with Sparkler's accent!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isaac~
    Huh? What's wisdom?
    Just kidding :D

    Bugsbee~
    The movie is great! I think you would enjoy it :)

    Jeffrey~
    Yes, the movie has no nonsense about it :D :D
    (of course with Sparkler's accent)
    I wonder why you didn't try to imitate Mr. Panks... :D

    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take Mr. Pancks, "Uncle Ned...is dead*snort*". Hehe! Hmmmmmmm, I suppose that probably isn't the most feminine movie line to quote : ). Did you all buy the movie? We can't wait to get it but just haven't yet been able to justify the rather large price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wisdom is "the art of steering through life", as defined in a lecture here at school. :D

    I looked up that movie - sounded pretty interesting. Pretty long, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chloe Dear~
    Sounds like you are "lively as a cricket today"! (you may choose either Mr. Pancks' or Mrs. Finching's accent ;)):D Unfortunately, we haven't bought the movie yet. The library will have to do for now!

    Isaac~
    You DO know I was joking...right?
    Yes, "Little Dorrit" is long...but it is worth the length! Also, all but the first and last episodes are 1/2 hour each, so you can just watch a little bit if you need to.

    ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought that you had watched the movie, not the mini-series... but I should have thought that the mini-series was more likely. :D

    I knew you were joking. That or else the anesthesia was still kicked in...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll have to wait for the Mr. Pancks imitation until we're in person Chloe!

    *Snort!*

    ReplyDelete