Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day Spent With Friends...

....Is a day well-spent!

European Atmosphere

Good Eats!

Yum-o!
(Okay, if any of you watch the Food Network, you will realize that I sound like I watch it a lot...but I don't :D)

Sharing...
...Dessert!

The Matching Daddies browsing in Restoration Hardware

Her Ladyship, the Duchess of Couches

Mirror-Clock

Maria von Trapp?

A quaint little stool...

..That I simply loved!

Japanese Lights...

..Modern Lights

Treating Ourselves at Starbucks

Mmm!

Devin and The Morton Maiden Twins :D

Eco-friendly toys at Whole Foods :D

"Mom, can we plleeeaaase get some of those?"

Shopping

Mr. Keith

Pineapple in Abundance

"What's up, Doc?"

Devin and I bought this cute Mini Cooper and decided to share it; we each get it for 6 months of the year. It's great! (Well... maybe it just happened to be in the parking lot and we liked it so much we got our picture taken beside it.... :D)

Friends (If only I was better at photo-editing backgrounds...*sigh*)

Laughing


Bolthouse Farms Juice. Nutritious, Immune-boosting, and Great-Tasting!


~S~
The Morton Maiden

1 comment:

  1. Image editing! I love image editing!

    That photo actually wouldn't be too hard to do, with the exception of (no offense intended)you all's hair. :) I've done work like that before, and lose strands of hair can be an absolute nightmare.

    Other then that though, it wouldn't be to bad. If you're interested in trying it I might be able to take the time to teach you how to do it, using tools that are available for free on the 'net. Shoot me an e-mail if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete