Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Days are Full, Time is Short, and Posts are Due!

...But then such is life, isn't it? We have had some very exciting things happening with moving and everything that come along with that process! So please bear with me, and enjoy the pictures as they come! :)

~Mumzie's Birthday~

Dinner with Grandma


Laughter

Flowers

Mumzie with pictures from her nephews

Wearing his Uncle's shoes

Enjoying Grandma's porch

Messy


~The Morton Maiden's birthday/Day with Cousins~
Coloring a picture for Mother's Day

Cutie C. shredding paper off of a crayon :)

The finished product

Patiently waiting for food

Uncle J. looks rather morbid! :D

Aunt K. and Uncle J.

Before I could blow out my candles, my cousin beat me to it!

Re-lighting the candles...

The Morton Maiden blows one...

Cousin C. blows one...

.. and Cousin I. blows one!

Daddy and Cousin I.
~Mumzie's Mother's Day Gift~

Daddy showing it off before giving it to Mumzie

She loves it!


Aww.

~More Birthday Celebrations~
We love black olives! They are especially tasty when one eats them off of their fingers :)

Daddy with his awesome cake
Laughter

"You blow your candle, I'll blow mine"

Grandma and Daddy

Aunt Bethie and Yoda

Uncle David impersonating Yoda

Mumzie and Me

Eden

Brothers :D

Baby S.

Grandma and L.



~S~
The Morton Maiden

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Posts!!!! Fun to see pictures!! Wish we could have been there for all the birthday gatherings....especially for the cake!!!!!

    Love ya!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete